Saswell SAS918WHB-0-DF is a simple digital wireless thermostat to control the heat of your home.
It’s a classic non-programmable thermostat that can be used with the wireless central units Saswell SCU209DE or Saswell SCU210DE for wireless underfloor heating control.
With easy to use and long range it’s an easy choice to pick between the wide range of thermostat on the market, if you’re in need of a really simple device.
Completely digital connection between the thermostat and the receiver offers reliable and secure connection between devices with an option of feedback if the connection is lost, so you’ll always know what’s going on with your heating control device.
- Non-programmable thermostat but with an option of two predefined temperatures / modes (day and night) and a manual temperature set
- Wireless connectivity over radio frequency (RF 868 MHz, FSK) that allows the thermostat to be placed on a wall or anywhere in the room with the help of included stand
- Big LCD screen with strong blue back light
- Showing current and set room temperature and current active mode
- Thermostat lock function to prevent undesired button press
- PWM option
- Low battery warning on display
- Temperature calibration option
- Automatic anti-freezing option
Batteries 2x AA LR6 (included in package)
Settings and other specs
Temperature set from 5°C to 35°C
Temperature display 5°C to 35°C
Ambient temperature 0°C to 50°C
Warehouse temperature -10°C to 60°C
85mm x 75mm x 23mm
No contacts available
RF (Radio Frequency) 868 MHz, FSK ; Range up to 100m on open air, otherwise depends on building type and interference
How to use
Step by step setting and using the thermostat (settings, …)
Use wheel on the youtube player to change the subtitles.